Mongolian metal outfit Tengger Cavalry have confirmed that their sixth album will be released early next year.
It’s titled Cian Bi and it is set to arrive on February 23 on Napalm Records.
Cian Bi is said to stand for the name of “an ancient nomadic tribe that immigrated into Northern China to merge cultural differences.”
The band’s Nature G says: “On this album, we used the concept of the Cian Bi tribe, to express the idea of multi-culture development, acceptance of diversity and individual freedom.
“We believe that through individual choice and identity freedom, each of us can decide who we want to become and embrace every culture around the world as one nomadic tribe – human tribe.”
Cian-Bi is now available for pre-order, while the tracklist and cover art can be found below.
- Subscribe to Metal Hammer and save up to 40% this Christmas!
- Lawnmower Deth and 80s pop star Kim Wilde team up for anti-Christmas single
- Our TeamRock+ offer just got bigger. And louder.
- High On Fire to headline Desertfest 2018
Tengger Cavalry Cian-Bi tracklist
- And Darkness Continues
- Cian-Bi (Fight Your Darkness)
- Our Ancestors
- Chasing My Horse
- Electric Shaman
- Ride Into Grave And Glory (War Horse II)
- A Drop Of The Blood, A Leap Of The Faith
- The Old War
- One Tribe, Beyond Any Nation
- Just Forgive
- One-Track Mind
- You and I, Under The Same Sky
- Sitting In Circle
Meet Tengger Cavalry, the world's only Mongolian folk metal band