Thanks to their iconic amps adorning the stages of rock legends down through the years, Marshall have always been a favourite brand among music fans.
Their Bluetooth speakers all carry that famous logo, while their design takes inspiration from those massive stage cabs – and deliver a suitable big sound. And when it comes to headphones, Marshall are no slouch either.
And as we prepare for all the big Black Friday music deals, Amazon have decided to smash more than £100 off the price of the excellent Marshall Mid Active Noise Cancelling wireless Bluetooth headphones.
They usually retail for £239.99 but right now, you can grab a set of these awesome cans for £137.17 (opens in new tab) – a whopping saving of 43%. They offer crystal clear sound while a 3-hour charge will give you 20-hours of playback. They’re also fold, making them easy to stow when not in use.
If you’re looking for more Marshall Black Friday deals on their range of speaker and headphones, we have everything you need right here on Louder, along with Black Friday vinyl deals, further eye-catching Black Friday wireless headphones deals, Black Friday Bluetooth speaker deals and Black Friday record player deals.
Marshall Mid A.N.C |
were £239.99 | now £137.17 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
There’s a monstrous saving of more than £100 on this cracking set of Marshall Mid A.N.C wireless Bluetooth headphones over at Amazon. Looking for quality? Then look no further.
- The best bluetooth speakers you can buy right now
- Best headphones for music: supercharge your music listening
- The best budget wireless headphones: wire-free and wallet-friendly
- Best in-ear headphones: Louder’s top choice wired and wireless earbuds
- The best phones for music
- Less noise, more rock with the best noise cancelling headphones
- The best wireless headphones you can buy right now
- Block out noise, turn up the music with the best noise-cancelling headphones
- Best over-ear headphones: great options to suit all budgets
- The best smart speakers: find the right voice-assisted speaker for you