If you’re on the hunt for a great set of in-ear headphones, then Amazon have a deal that will make you sit up and take notice. That’s because the online shopping giant have slashed the price of the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live in black from £179 to just £68 – a mammoth 62% saving.
Meanwhile, in the US, you can get the same headphones in red from Amazon with 41% off. They were $169.99 and are now $99.99.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live: Were
£179, now £68
These bean-shaped in-ear headphones from Samsung are down by 62% over at Amazon UK. Great sound and comfort paired with ANC make this deal hard to beat.
In our Samsung Galaxy Buds Live review, we were very impressed with the bean-shaped in-ears – not only for their excellent sound quality, but their ergonomic shape which is designed to match the curves of your ear.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live also boast active noise cancelling which is good quality – and even better when you take this sale price into consideration. They also have Bixby voice assistance which allows you to make calls or check weather reports, sport scores and weather reports without taking the phone from your pocket – and this works well thanks to Samsung’s Voice Pickup Unit which produces crisp, clear sound.
As for battery life, the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live offer up to six hours of music with ANC activated which can be boosted up to 21 hours with the included charging case. And if you lose the earbuds, you can quickly discover their location thanks to Samsung’s SmartThings Find app. Tip: Check down the back of the sofa first!
Spotify integration is the icing on the cake, with all your favourite albums and playlists available by pressing the left earbud.
- Plug your lugs with the best earplugs for concerts
- The best budget wireless headphones
- Best headphones for music: supercharge your listening
- The best audiophile headphones: Get more from your music
- The best earbuds and in-ear headphones: From wireless to wired
- The best headphone amps: Boost the mood
- The best kid's headphones: Headphones that are great for children
- Loudest headphones: You want volume and lots of it? You got it