Lamb Of God have released a short audio clip of their track Culling.
The previously unreleased song features on the band’s upcoming EP The Duke, which will launch later this week on November 18.
Blythe previously said: “He was just a really inspiring guy to talk to in the way he handled everything. He was just very levelheaded. You hear about people in their old age, when they get accepting of their mortality, that’s kind of natural.
“This is what that dude went through at age 33, and from talking to his family and his wife, it wasn’t like it was a show he was putting on for the singer of his favourite band like, ‘I am Mr Calm Guy.’ That’s just the way he was.
“So it was very impressive to me. I learned a lot. I was like, ‘Man, this guy has some dignity. I can only hope I have half of that when it comes to my time.’
“We had this track that I hadn’t finished vocals on, so I wrote it from his perspective. I tried to put myself in his headspace. There’s some personal stuff in there that is in his voice and that’s to his wife. She’ll recognise it.”
- Dream Theater to play Images And Words in full on European tour
- Prophets Of Rage plan 2nd EP... and more to follow
- Guns N’ Roses was weight on my shoulders says DJ Ashba
- Watch Rob Zombie declare End Of Rock And Roll
Lamb Of God The Duke EP tracklist
- The Duke
- Still Echoes (live at Rock Am Ring)
- 512 (live at Rock Am Ring)
- Engage The Fear Machine (live at Bonnaroo)