Rob Zombie will release his sixth album The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser on April 29.
Zombie says: “This album is the best thing we’ve done to date, and we can’t wait to share it with you. We mean it. It’s the most fucked-up thing we’ve ever done.
“We spent so much time putting this monster together and it’s been worth it because this thing is about to explode. And if you don’t believe how fucked up this album is, take a look at the tracklist. Shit gets weird.”
The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser is available for pre-order via the band’s PledgeMusic page.
Zombie, guitarist John 5, bassist Piggy D and drummer Ginger Fish will play several US festivals later this year, including a set at the Northern Invasion Festival, Wisconsin, on May 14-15 at the Somerset Amphitheatre.
The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser tracklist
- The Last Of The Demons Defeated
- Satanic Cyanide! The Killer Rocks On!
- The Life And Times Of A Teenage Rock God
- Well, Everybody’s Fucking In A U.F.O.
- A Hearse Overturns With The Coffin Bursting Open
- The Hideous Exhibitions Of A Dedicated Gore Whore
- Medication For The Melancholy
- In The Age Of The Consecrated Vampire We All Get High
- Super-Doom-Hex-Gloom Part One
- In The Bone Pile
- Get Your Boots On! That’s The End Of Rock And Roll