Have you heard the news? Live music is back! Well, for the most part, anyway. To celebrate the UK's live music industry clunking into life once more, we've got £200 of gig tickets to give away.
To enter, all you need to do is fill in the form below, including answering one simple question.
For full terms and conditions, please see the bottom of the page. Good luck!
Future plc – WHSmith Exclusive Promotion – Win £200 Gig Tickets
Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Win: Win £200 Gig Tickets
Closing Date 11th March 2022
- These terms and conditions (the "Rules") apply to the free prize draw being run by Future plc as a special promotion across Classic Rock, Metal Hammer, Bass Player, Guitarist, Prog magazines for WHSmith’s customers (the "Prize Draw"). Promoter of the Prize Draw is Future plc, 121-141 Westbourne Terrace, London, UK W2 6JR , (the "Promoter").
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees of the Promoter or WHSmith stores, their immediate families, agents or any third party associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old to enter the prize draw. The promoter reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given.
- The prize for the Prize Draw is £200 of gig tickets. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The prize is not negotiable.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged, or tampered with or incomplete. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
- The Prize Draw will run from 09:00 GMT on 01st February 2022 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 GMT on 11th March 2022 (the "Closing Date") inclusive. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- To enter the Prize Draw, entrants should, by the Closing Date, complete the online entry form at www.loudersound.com/win/whs200
- By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or to refuse to award the Prize, to anyone in breach of these Rules.
- The Promoter will not accept: (i) responsibility for entries that are lost as a result of any technical failure or for any event which may cause entries to the competition to be delayed, deleted, misdirected, disrupted or corrupted. or (ii) proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Draw.
- The prize winner will be selected by the Promoter at random from all entries received before the Closing Date (the "Winner"). The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) no later than the 18th March 2022 and must provide their name and a postal address to claim the Prize. If the Winner does not respond to the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Winner will forfeit the Prize and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Prize Draw or the Prize, whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by the Promoter, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. The Promoter will not be liable for its inability to contact the Winner or award the Prize as a result of any mistakes or errors in the contact details provided by the Winner. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- If there’s a problem with the prize, please call 0203 787 9001 within 28 days of receipt and we will happily respond.
- By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree that any personal information provided with their entry may be held and used only by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and fulfilling and delivering the Prize to the Winners. The name of the Winners will be made available by the Promoter on request, in accordance with the British Code of Advertising, Sale Promotion and Direct Marketing.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules and all other matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Entrants have the right to have their name withheld at the latest at the time of prize acceptance. The option to have their name published online or in a future issue of one of the relevant magazines is at the discretion of the Promoter and entrant.
- The Promoter can be contacted in relation to the Prize Draw by writing to: Future plc 121-141 Westbourne Terrace, London, UK W2 6JR. The Prize Draw and these Rules shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.