When you pick up the latest issue of Metal Hammer, you don't just get the ultimate guide to the best riffs on the planet, but we're giving you this FREE CD full of some of the best new riffers in our world. Here's what's in store for your lucky ears...
1. Taken By The Tide – Feed Me A Stray Cat
If Dillinger and Meshuggah formed a supergroup…
2. Soldierfield – Leave You In Dirt
Hairy biker riffs to cave your head in.
3. Sinnergod – The Thirst
The new goth kings of Manchester.
4. Drawn In – Nuclear War
Thrashers that like to kill the old way.
5. Core Of iO – 14 Stitches
Forward-thinking progressive metal from the South Coast.
6. Dead Audio Saints – The Purge
Heavy riffage with an industrial kick.
7. Stone Circle – Easter Island
Technical death for fans of Opeth and Gojira.
8. 44 Fires – Army Beside Me
Politically-charged groove metal.
9. Crashgate – Tear It Down
Anthemic metal for the victory in the arena.
10. Ten Foot Wizard – Rise From Your Grave
Crank up loud, this kicks like a mule!
11. By Definition – Warrior
Part-Black Label Society, part-Black Stone Cherry. 100% black.
12. The Day Of Locusts – Within Threads Of Filth And Flesh
Progressive sludge, apparently. Whatever you wanna call it, it rules.
13. Maxdymz – Hate Injustice
London’s hate mob sound more pissed off than ever.
14. Three Thrones – Supernovascotia
Riffs that will cook your brain. In a good way, of course.
15. Spawn Of Psychosis – Bodybag
Industrial metal with a twist. Get the glow sticks out!