With so many brands of headphones on the market, it can be difficult to know where to start if you’re after a new set of cans.
From wireless headphones to in-ear buds, it can be a minefield out there. But here at Louder, we know how much your music – and the quality of it – means to you, so we’ve scoured the internet to bring you some of the best around.
And when it comes to the Beats range, they really do sound the part – and they also look pretty cool, too.
Amazon Prime Day is on the horizon, with plenty of banging headphones bargains up for grabs. If you're planning on waiting until then to bag a great deal, keep it locked to our Prime Day headphones deals page for the latest news and offers.
- The best budget wireless headphones
- The best Apple AirPods deals 2020
- Get your hands on the best headphones under £100
Best Beats deals: what you should know
Here are the recommended retail prices for our featured Beats cans, so you can compare them against the latest deals:
- Beats Powerbeats Pro: RRP £219.95 / $249.95
- Beats Powerbeats3: RRP £169.95 / $199.95
- Beats Solo3: RRP £179.95 / $200
- Beats Studio3: RRP £299.95/$350
Best Beats deals: the headphones to look out for
Beats Powerbeats Pro
True wireless earphones are all the rage at the moment, and the Beats Powerbeats Pro are right up there with the best of them, combining powerful, balanced sound with a decent nine-hour battery life. They’re especially good for your daily exercise routine: with adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks, sweat and water resistance, and of course no wires, you’ll be able to pump and sweat to your heart’s content.
Read the Beats Powerbeats Pro review
If you prefer to stick to traditional, cabled buds, the Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless could be the ones for you. As the name suggests, you’ll still get the convenience of Bluetooth pairing, and there’s also a bunch of other neat features, including refined, dual-driver acoustics, RemoteTalk voice activation, and 12 hours of battery life.
Need a solid pair of wireless headphones? Look no further than the Beats Solo3 Wireless. As well as that premium Beats sound, these on-ear cans offer an incredible 40 hours of battery life, with built-in ‘fast fuel’ technology providing an extra three hours of listening off a five-minute charge. There’s also an in-line microphone for when you need to take a call while listening to your music. Don’t you just hate it when that happens?
The Beats Studio3 wireless headphones have been Beats flagship over-ear headphones since their release in 2017 and it's easy to see why. Our sister site TechRadar were impressed with these cans when they reviewed them, mentioning that: "Beats W1 chip means that the functionality of its headphones continue to impress. Battery life is good, connecting them to your phone is simple and straightforward, and build-quality is solid. Even their noise-cancellation is decent, if not class-leading."
Read the Beats Studio 3 Wireless review
If you're looking for more great music-listening content and music gifts for yourself and others, don't miss our expert guides to the following:
- Live life loud with the best headphones in the world
- Cut the cord for less with the best budget wireless headphones
- Block out noise, turn up the music with the best budget noise-cancelling headphones
- Go wire-free with the best wireless headphones
- Best in-ear headphones: Louder’s top choice wired and wireless earbuds
- Best over-ear headphones: great options to suit all budgets
- Treat your wax to the world’s best turntables
- Or check out the best budget turntables
- View the best phones for music
- "Alexa, play AC/DC”: meet the best smart speakers
- View the Best Apple Airpods deals
- Shop for the best Bose deals
- Explore our pick of the best Sony headphones deals