Mr Big guitarist Paul Gilbert will release his 18th solo album in May, he’s revealed.
I Can Destroy is issued on May 27 via earMusic, after originally being released only in Japan late last year.
The record is produced by Kevin Shirley and the label says it “features 13 very diverse rock-tunes and an amazing band of Freddie Nelson and Tony Spinner on guitars and vocals, Kevin Chown on bass and Thomas Lang on drums.”
It’s the follow-up to his 2014 solo effort Stone Pushing Uphill Man.
Paul Gilbert I Can Destroy Tracklist
- Everybody Use Your Goddamn Turn Signal
- I Can Destroy
- Knocking On a Locked Door
- One Woman Too Many
- Woman Stop
- Gonna Make You Love Me
- I Am Not the One (Who Wants To Be With You)
- Blues Just Saving My Life
- Make It (If We Try)
- Love We Had
- I Will Be Remembered
- Adventure and Trouble
- Great White Buffalo (bonus track)