The Disney-owned Hulu is an increasingly popular service in the world of TV streaming, with competitive prices and flexible subscription packages that encompass On Demand content, Live TV, and a la carte options, too.
Netflix continues to dominate the market with almost 70 million US subscribers in comparison to Hulu’s 30-odd, but the former's market share is being steadily eroded. And no wonder: Hulu's integration with Disney, the addition of FX content to their On Demand library (including popular shows like American Horror Story and Sons of Anarchy) and deals like this, mean that it's one to literally watch.
Save 65% off Hulu: just $1.99 for 12 months (opens in new tab)
With Christmas coming and the locked-down routines becoming ever more boring (how many hours have you spent scrolling through Netflix for something to watch?), there's never been a better time to try Hulu.
The best Cyber Monday music deals live now (US)
- Amazon (US) | Shop all music deals at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy | TVs, watches, smartphones and more in the big sale (opens in new tab)
- Bose | Save up to 50% off headphones and speakers (opens in new tab)
- Converse | Big discounts on classic styles (opens in new tab)
- Guitar Center | Super cheap guitars, drums & more (opens in new tab)
- Marshall | Explore the latest speaker and headphones offers (opens in new tab)
- Nixon | Home of the Metallica watch (opens in new tab)
- Sweetwater | Save up to 60% off loads of musical instruments (opens in new tab)
- Target | Explore Cyber Monday savings on practically everything! (opens in new tab)
- Walmart | Shop all Cyber Monday music deals at Walmart (opens in new tab)